Education & Information Resource For Sleep Disorders & Snoring
Medi-Smart.com is the education and information organization for all things connected to sleep and the problems that can arise from sleep issues.
We have an expert team of researchers and writers who have experience in the sleep disorder sector. We have former nurses that give their expert opinions and former snorers who have found solutions to their problems.
Join over 20,000 subscribers and receive our latest research by email.
Research & Education About Sleep & Snoring
Identifying the Problem
One of the biggest issues that prevent people from getting a good night’s sleep is snoring. It is either the individual or their partner’s propensity to snore that can severely affect sleep.
Medi-Smart.com compiles information based on the latest research and offers tutorials, solutions, and product advice on both sleep and snoring.
Free & Trusted Advice
Our team of researchers, writers, and reviewers understand what to look for and what sleep improvement solutions and/or anti-snoring products to recommend.
Download Our Latest Guide
A Strategy to address your sleep and snoring problem
If you have sleep apnea, snore, or just find it difficult to get a restful night sleep there are many things you can do. There are Good Samaritan medical facilities and schools you can contact. They offer support for sleep disorders and mental help (as you would expect from good samaritans) with any issues that may arise.
Looking after your digestive system is a big step forward to start addressing the quality of your sleep from inside out.
The minute anyone’s getting anxious I say, ‘You must eat and you must sleep.’ They’re the two vital elements for a healthy life.
– Mark D.
Our Latest Research-Driven Content About Sleep & Snoring
- Why Do Women Need More Sleep Than Men?So, why do women need more sleep than men? If you’ve been seeing posts circulating on social media that basically … Read More
- Sweating While Sleeping During Pregnancy: Causes & TipsI remember when my wife got pregnant with our first child. There were a lot of ups and downs—excitement and … Read More
- What Is Sleep Restriction Therapy?Sleep restriction therapy is a type of behavioral treatment for insomnia. Anyone who has ever suffered from insomnia likely knows … Read More
- Can You Overdose on Melatonin?If you’ve been looking into sleep aids, you’ve probably come across something called melatonin. It works pretty well as a … Read More
- What Nurses Need to Know About Sleep DisordersIf you are training to become a nurse and have chose the area of sleep disorders. There are education courses … Read More
- How Many Pillows Should You Sleep On? To Get a Good Nights SleepThere is a much debate on the subject of pillows and how many you should sleep on. Should you surround … Read More